Ortus Legio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell... Mwuahehehe... Er.. Just kidding. Have fun... in hell... Kidding.

Navigation

Ortus Legio Room

Go To The Link Below To Enter The Main Room In The RPG [[ http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=20557957 ]]

Latest topics

» MaidAkemi's BIO
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:13 pm by -Catastrophic,

» Kantaro Legis ; High-classed Feild Surgeon
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 pm by DarknightK

» The Protagonist's Medical record.
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm by Kalaksuki

» Blackhearts Legion
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm by Blackheart,

» The Dragons Forgotton
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:35 pm by Cear

» Bringing OOC into IC
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm by Father-Bear

» Troll of the Hoard ;;
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm by Father-Bear

» Horns of War
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm by Father-Bear

» An awkward kiss, but a normal day (Part 4)
-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm by Kalaksuki

2 posters

-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;]

Cear
    Cear
    Admin

-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Empty -Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;]

Post  Cear Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:28 pm

;;Out-Of-Character;;

-;Habbo Name: djsasc or darkened.life
    -;
    -;Sex: Male

;;In-Character;;

-;Character's Name: Cear
    -;
    -;Race White Dragon
    -;
    -;Class N/A
    -;
    -;Sex: Male
    -;
    -;Age: 1,001
    -;
    -;Height: 24ft
    -;
    -;Weight: 1,280,000 Lb.
    -;
    -;Eye Color: Eyes Resemble Gray Orbs, For With Age, The Pupils Disappear Making it seem like the dragon is blind, He can still see Perfectly Fine. its just an aging effect.
    -;
    -;Hair Color: N/A
    -;
    -;Physical Description: Cear Stands Roughyl 24 Feet High, and 15ft Wide. He Has Pure White Scales With A Few Gray Or Dirty White Scales Mixed In. [More soon] -See Picture-
    -;
    -;Personality: One of the most powerful dragons in the world Cear revels in his strength. He is wise enough to understand the white dragon's place in the world, but the anicent dragon has found no threat he cannot overcome. Cear enjoys luring challengers into his frozen, underwater lair, where he can use his icewalking abilities, and his magic to full effect. Whenever cear travels, rumor of his coming arrives like a chill wind, and he leaves the cold frost of dread behind. Supremely confident, Cear loves leaving survivors behind when he attacks, the more to tell of his glory and power.
    -;
    -;Picture:
    -;-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Icey10
    -;Weapon: Cear's weapon is mainly his breath weapon which is Frost/Ice. Secondary is mainly his Claws, Teeth, Or Tail. [Picture Below For An Attack Look] Also. Once The Frost Hits, It Causes Instant Frostbite On Most Creatures [Not True For All] The Frostbite, Freezes, Muscles, Limbs, Skin, Cells Etc. It Can Also Freeze The Bone Making It Easier To Crack. Once It Connects Say Goodbye, Unless You Are Able To Warm It Up Fastenough [Right After it connects]
    -;
    -;Weapon Picture:
    -;-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] 10000710
    -;Mount: Cear can be used as a mount but only for people he trust, loves, etc. You Also need to have a Special Seat because Cear's Scales can Give off Ice, As in.. itll freeze anything that contacts it, [mainly humans,elves, and dwarfs] are effected]
    -;
    -;Mount Picture:
    -; -Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] White_10
    -;Character History: -under construction-

Last edited by Cear on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Simplicised

-Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;] Empty Re: -Died Off- Look For Skie my New Dragon >;]

Post  Simplicised Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Very good, Ryon, but ahh, I dont really like the freezing of cells bit. If you freeze cells, its spreads around the blood in seconds and, from the pressure, the body's cells explode.
    -shudder-
    Anyway, hurry with you history!!

Current date/time is Wed Sep 18, 2024 8:19 pm