Ortus Legio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell... Mwuahehehe... Er.. Just kidding. Have fun... in hell... Kidding.

Navigation

Ortus Legio Room

Go To The Link Below To Enter The Main Room In The RPG [[ http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=20557957 ]]

Latest topics

» MaidAkemi's BIO
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:13 pm by -Catastrophic,

» Kantaro Legis ; High-classed Feild Surgeon
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 pm by DarknightK

» The Protagonist's Medical record.
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm by Kalaksuki

» Blackhearts Legion
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm by Blackheart,

» The Dragons Forgotton
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:35 pm by Cear

» Bringing OOC into IC
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm by Father-Bear

» Troll of the Hoard ;;
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm by Father-Bear

» Horns of War
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm by Father-Bear

» An awkward kiss, but a normal day (Part 4)
The Dragons Forgotton Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm by Kalaksuki

The Dragons Forgotton

Cear
    Cear
    Admin

The Dragons Forgotton Empty The Dragons Forgotton

Post  Cear Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:35 pm

The Dragons Have Fled, Leaving The City Of Solios Empty And Devoid Of There Greatest Defense. All Dragons Are Fleeing To The Lake And Gathering In Numbers.

Dragons Being The Most Powerful, Phsyic and Magic Wise, Were Able To Feel A Great Threat Rising. Unknown To All, Cept A Small Feeling Undescriblae in everyone's Heart. With Each Passing Day. This Feeling Rises, And The Danger Grows.

One Dragon So Far. Has Decided To Stay Behind For His Companion, An Elf Named Kei. He Is Only Staying So He May Speak To The Others About This Greater Danger. So Far No One Is Believing Skie. Only A Minor Inconvience To Skie. They Will Learn The Error Of There Ways. The Wont Misjudge The Dragon's Intellect Again.

Day One Of The Happening: A Small Journal

The dragons have disappeared to the lake. and if you ask me.. good riddance. i went to the city today to pick up a few things. upon returning to my small hut. i realized that everyone is jumpy.. the citizens at the city were.. anixnous.. and i think its that bug that is going around.. i feel it in my heart.. its like a lump.. its like the feelign when you think something bad is gonna be happen.. but it never does.. each day it seems to be getting worse.. i just blame the dragons.. maybe they'll leave for good

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:34 pm