Ortus Legio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell... Mwuahehehe... Er.. Just kidding. Have fun... in hell... Kidding.

Navigation

Ortus Legio Room

Go To The Link Below To Enter The Main Room In The RPG [[ http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=20557957 ]]

Latest topics

» MaidAkemi's BIO
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:13 pm by -Catastrophic,

» Kantaro Legis ; High-classed Feild Surgeon
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 pm by DarknightK

» The Protagonist's Medical record.
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm by Kalaksuki

» Blackhearts Legion
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm by Blackheart,

» The Dragons Forgotton
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:35 pm by Cear

» Bringing OOC into IC
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm by Father-Bear

» Troll of the Hoard ;;
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm by Father-Bear

» Horns of War
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm by Father-Bear

» An awkward kiss, but a normal day (Part 4)
Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm by Kalaksuki

Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding.

Kalaksuki
    Admin

Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding. Empty Masking scent, aura concealing, and figure hiding.

Post  Kalaksuki Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:48 am

Alright, if you are trying hide, because you are scared, afraid, or just waiting for an assassin strike, then you should know this.

Masking: When you mask your scent to hide your, race, or even gender. Yes even gender.
    But, keep in mind that water does not mask, and it takes a pretty strong scent that over powers yours.

Aura Concealing: You can Conceal your aura, so they would not know who you are, what you are, and which element you have (Ex. Light and Dark)

Hiding: The hardest of all the escape plans. When you hide be sure nobody saw you, such as. -Runs over to the tree-
    -Does this unnoticed-
    -Does this unheard-
    When you do this, after than anybody can hear you, if you mumble or move, you always have to say unnoticed or unheard everytime you move, or talk in hiding position.

Try to not to double action, when hiding, masking, and concealing.
    Not: -Jumps over to the tree, doing this unnoticed-
    -Puts on my robes here, concealing the aura within me-
    -I jump into the flower bed, my scent being concealed-

Do: -Jumps over to the tree then-
    -I seem to do this unnoticed-
    (Ect.)

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:11 am