Ortus Legio

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell... Mwuahehehe... Er.. Just kidding. Have fun... in hell... Kidding.

Navigation

Ortus Legio Room

Go To The Link Below To Enter The Main Room In The RPG [[ http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=20557957 ]]

Latest topics

» MaidAkemi's BIO
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:13 pm by -Catastrophic,

» Kantaro Legis ; High-classed Feild Surgeon
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:17 pm by DarknightK

» The Protagonist's Medical record.
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:11 pm by Kalaksuki

» Blackhearts Legion
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:53 pm by Blackheart,

» The Dragons Forgotton
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:35 pm by Cear

» Bringing OOC into IC
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:32 pm by Father-Bear

» Troll of the Hoard ;;
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:47 pm by Father-Bear

» Horns of War
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:23 pm by Father-Bear

» An awkward kiss, but a normal day (Part 4)
Amber Adya Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 pm by Kalaksuki

3 posters

Amber Adya

:Abby:22

Amber Adya Empty Amber Adya

Post  :Abby:22 Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:00 pm

-OOC
    -Name- :Abby:22
    -Gender- Female

-IC-
    -Name- Amber Adya
    -Age- 18
    -Gender- Female
    -Height- 5'4
    -Weight- 99 Pounds
    -Race- Light Elf
    -Hair- Blonde
    -Eyes- Brown
    -Personality- Kind, Gentle, Friendly. Bubbly personality, sometimes hyper but also can be a grump.
    -Picture- Amber Adya Elf
    -Evil Form[Drow]- Amber Adya Feriel_by_kerembeyit
    -Younger Brother: Kyrox- Amber Adya -anime-guy
    -Parents Desc.- Her farther, Andy, was a hated dark elf, while her mother, Kianira, was loved by all, Being a Light elf. The two fell deeply in love even tho they were complete opposites, and got married. They had three children, Amber, Seirei who was 17 And her younger brother Kyrox who was 16.
    -Mother Kianira-Amber Adya Elffighter
    -Father Andy-Amber Adya Drow
    -Younger Sister: Seirei- Amber Adya 2007-05-17-54853
    -True Love- Amber Adya Drow
    -Love's Desc- He was an evil drow, somewhat like Amber's father. He and Amber were about to battle, but they instantly stopped when their eyes met. He captured her heart in that one second. He felt the same way with Amber. His name was Falak, meaning star. This name was perfectly fitting for him, because to Amber, he was a star. One night togeather, in the forest, She looked up to the night skys. She saw a small twinkling star, so beautiful that she named it Falak. Her love was banished from the land, by Ambers father, who had taken the land by force.
    -Weapons- [Elf]Daggers, Long Blade Sword, Twin Blades[Drow] Long Blade sword, Called Pain, Wrist Blades.
    -Weapon Pictures- Amber Adya Sword_ Amber Adya Daggers Amber Adya TwinKaotsiBlades Amber Adya WB
    -Companion- Amber Adya Winged_turtle
    -Companion Description- A large winged lizard of some sort. It has six legs,four eyes, a long tail with feathers at the end and large wings. Its colors are blue, white and grey. It has jewels encrested on its body. It was origonally a white dragon, but when it was attacked, it was cut up horribly. A wizard of some sort came along that path, and seeing the injured dragon, tried to help it. He used some magic on it, which changed its form completly. When its with its Mate, which was purple, and Amber named Amatista He goes into his origonal form.
    -Companion Origional Form- Amber Adya Dragon
    -Name- Fayrouz
    -Age- 873 years
    -Gender- Male
    -Changed Form-Amber Adya Dragon-4
    -Changed Desc- When Amber changes into her drow form, her dragon shifts into a larger dragon with 4 legs, a long slim tail, a scar under its right eye, large horns and sharper claws. His arms, legs, head, wings and more grows larger while he chnages.
    -Mate-Amber Adya 25g44uw
    -Fayrouz And Amatista-Amber Adya Dragon_love
    -Their Child Kawthar-Amber Adya IceDragon
    -Mount- Sometimes she rides Fayrouz, Amatista or Kawthar. Her main Mount For elf is Niran. He changes from a normal looking wolf, into a demonized wolf.
    -Mount Picture[Elf]-Amber Adya FoxSpirit
    -Mount Picture[Drow]-Amber Adya Demon_wolf
    -History- She lived in a small village untill she was five, when a large group of bandits, terrorized everyone, burning down huts. They left only two survivors, Andy and Kianira. Young Amber had been far away in the forest, her siblings somewhere deeper in the forest at the time. When she had returned, to her surprise there was only piles of ashes, and the elf and drow. Her perents were glad to see she had survived, and thet her siblings were safe. Her parents took her and there siblings along on a travel for new land. They found a large city, and her father, being an evil drow, decided he wnated it. He attacked the ruler, and took ove rthe city by force. He ruled the land, with everyone obeying him, fearing that he might attack if they acted otherwise. A few years passed, and when Amber was thirteen, Amber met a drow, who was fourteen, named Falak. He was being rude to her, making evil remarks to her back. She got into a fighting position, and turned to attack him, but as soon as they gazed at each other they both froze. She stood straight, looking over his face. His reaction was the same. She thought he was the most handsom boy shed ever seen, and he thought she was very beautiful. He walked foreward casually, his arms outstretched, and started apologizing. She ran into his arms quietly, and they knew that their love for each other was like nothing else. He took her out into the forest every night and they gazed into the stars. One night she saw a bright star that she was very fond of. She named it her Falak star. Falak meant Star, so it was perfect. After a few years, Ambers dad banished Falak from the land, noticing his interest in his daughter. Before he left, he gave Amber a diamond, ruby and emerald encrested bracelet. She gave him her favorite necklace, so he would never forget. He wore it around his neck the day he left. Amber cried alone at night for months, missing Falak deeply. She left the city, with anger at her father, for outcasting her love. Amber's sister Seirei came along with her. Their brother Kyrox stayed, wanting to rule the land after his father was gone. They found a small land, occupied by many creatures. They stayed there, with all of the people, animals and creatures. Every night Amber looks up to the stars, and gazes at her star...her Falak..

Last edited by :Abby:22 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 25 times in total
    Father-Bear
    Father-Bear

Amber Adya Empty Re: Amber Adya

Post  Father-Bear Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Aww what a nice Char.
    Cute pirat

Amber Adya Empty o.o

Post  :Abby:22 Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Lol ty? xD Er, what is a lican? what ever you said you couldsnt find a pic of? i might be able to help.

Amber Adya Empty o.o

Post  :Abby:22 Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:01 pm

OH!!! i get it x] What are you looking for? a human pic? I'll help if yah want =D
    Father-Bear
    Father-Bear

Post  Father-Bear Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:19 am

I would love to have some help to find a picture but theres nothing really on any sites that comes close to my char.

Amber Adya Empty :O

Post  :Abby:22 Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Rofl check ur posts. i left one with a pic. its the best i could find =P
    Lovedarkness
    Lovedarkness
    Admin

Post  Lovedarkness Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:11 pm

I love all your pics Razz

I want you to find me a random fire holder XD lol

Amber Adya Empty =D

Post  :Abby:22 Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Lol sure ill look for one.

Post  :Abby:22 Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:27 pm

O.O all i can find is like.. a candle holder. whats the description of what you want?
    Lovedarkness
    Lovedarkness
    Admin

Post  Lovedarkness Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Lol it's ok if you can't find one
    I just need a water elementalist for my mother
    and a Evil elf for my father
    If you can't find it it's all good Razz

Post  :Abby:22 Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:49 pm

lol im sure i can find your mother and father easy. ill get to looking ^^ Razz
    Lovedarkness
    Lovedarkness
    Admin

Post  Lovedarkness Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Thankie Razz

Post  :Abby:22 Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Haha not a problem. If anyone needs help, or knows anyoen who needs help finding a pic, you can ask me and ill help yah<3 albino albino albino albino

Post  :Abby:22 Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Heh.. annyone who reads my bio, i quote "I feel like a big ol stick oh butter..melting on a plate oh hot flapjacks!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content